L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 02 December 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming northeast 20 to 30 near noon Sunday.
Periods of snow ending this afternoon. Snow Sunday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Risk of freezing spray Sunday evening.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 2 December 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located from Pointe-des-Monts to
At 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1008 mb located south of Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 1001 mb located over Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: