L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 06 February 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Tuesday morning. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Snow Tuesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 14. High Tuesday minus 6.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 6 February 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Newfoundland to
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: