L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 20 February 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 Thursday morning. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 25 Thursday afternoon.
Snow beginning after midnight and ending Thursday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 18 rising to minus 5 Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 20 February 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from New England to Ungava Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today building low 1013 mb located over the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 1003 mb located over New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: