L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 30 January 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming west 10 to 15 knots Tuesday morning then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Periods of snow this afternoon and tonight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 12 falling to minus 17 Tuesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 30 January 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1010 mb located over southern Anticosti
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1009 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1019 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 1004 mb located over southern
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located from the Great Lakes to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Montréal to Labrador.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: