L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 September 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southerly 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Rain ending after midnight. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating near noon Saturday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 September 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: