L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 09:10 PM EST 10 December 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 late overnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday morning.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 11 Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 10 December 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday departing cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over Québec city.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: