L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 19 January 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind diminishing to light near noon Wednesday.
Temperatures near minus 12.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 January 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday weakening ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1012 mb located west of Cornwall.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1004 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: