L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 14 December 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots increasing to northeast 25 to 35 near noon then diminishing to northeast 15 after midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 30 to 40 Sunday morning.
Snow with a risk of freezing rain changing to rain near noon then to periods of snow Sunday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures zero falling to minus 5 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 14 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 14 December 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1000 mb located over the
East Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 965 mb located over Labrador.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: