L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 November 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots veering to northwest 20 early this evening then backing to west 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 near noon Thursday.
A few flurries and a few showers and occasional mist ending this evening. A few flurries beginning Thursday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist and in flurries.
Low tonight minus 8. High Thursday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 November 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Québec city.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday weakening ridge located from Labrador
At 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Saint-Jean.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank - eastern half
- LaHave Bank - western half
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: