L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 13 December 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Saturday morning.
Snow ending this morning. Snow beginning overnight with a risk of freezing rain and changing to rain near noon Saturday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 7 rising to plus 2 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 13 December 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building low located near the East Coast
of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 981 mb located east of Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: