L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 01 December 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 10 to 20 late this evening then becoming light overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Friday morning then becoming southerly 15 Friday evening.
Flurries ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures plus 4 falling to minus 3 overnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 1 December 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
western Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: