L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 15 February 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeasterly 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 after midnight then diminishing to westerly 15 Saturday afternoon.
Snow changing to flurries overnight and Saturday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 5 falling to minus 12 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 15 February 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 4:00 p.m. EST today trough from 990 mb low located over Montréal.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing low 995 mb located over
At 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Great Lakes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: