L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 March 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 30 early this afternoon then veering to northwesterly 15 to 25 late this evening. Wind diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 overnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Flurries beginning late this afternoon and ending overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
High today minus 5. Low tonight minus 10. High Tuesday minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 March 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Newfoundland to
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - eastern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - western half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: