L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 April 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 10 to 20 early this evening then increasing to north 20 to 30 near midnight. Wind backing to west 20 to 30 Thursday afternoon.
Snow this afternoon tonight and Thursday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 5 falling to zero overnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 April 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located southeast of the
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday intensifying low 988 mb located over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: