L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 01 December 2023
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots late overnight. Wind northeast 15 to 25 Saturday.
Periods of snow Saturday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 5 falling to minus 3 Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 1 December 2023 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from Labrador to Lake Ontario.
By 4:00 a.m. EST Saturday dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1017 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday high 1027 mb located near Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today approaching low 1007 mb located south of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: