L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 19 January 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 to 25 late overnight then becoming southwest 15 early Thursday morning.
Snow ending Thursday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 17 rising to minus 11 overnight then falling to minus 20 Thursday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 January 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over eastern Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 997 mb located over western Ontario.
By 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1006 mb located off Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: