L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 17 January 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots backing to southwest 15 to 25 late this morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Friday.
Periods of snow beginning overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 20 rising to minus 8 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 17 January 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 997 mb located north of Anticosti Island.
By midnight EST tonight departing low 987 mb located over Labrador
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today building trough located on a line north-south
over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line north-south
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: