L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 November 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 Saturday afternoon.
Flurries tonight and Saturday. Mist dissipating Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in mist and as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 November 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
east-west over the southern Great Lakes.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located on a line east-west over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: