L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 January 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 this afternoon and to southwest 25 to 35 near midnight. Wind diminishing to westerly 15 to 25 Saturday evening.
Periods of light snow changing to snow early this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 11 rising to plus 1 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 19 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 January 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 991 mb located southwest of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 990 mb located north of Sept-Îles.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: