L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 23 February 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwesterly 15 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Snow beginning late this afternoon and ending late overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 6 rising to plus 1 overnight then falling to minus 9 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 February 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1012 mb located north of Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 995 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1030 mb located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday high 1030 mb located over Lake Saint-Jean.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: