L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 13 November 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to westerly 20 to 30 knots late this evening. Wind westerly 20 to 30 Wednesday.
Snow ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Freezing spray beginning after midnight.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 8 Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 10:52 PM EST 13 November 2018
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 13 November 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1005 mb located near
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 949 mb located northeast of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: