L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 March 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots backing to southwest 15 to 20 this evening then increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to northerly 10 to 20 near noon Sunday.
Flurries beginning Sunday morning and ending Sunday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 9 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 March 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 983 mb located over Prince Edward Island.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 982 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: