L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 08 February 2023
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming northeast 15 Thursday evening.
Snow ending early this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 1. Low tonight minus 14. High Thursday minus 7.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 8 February 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from Ungava Bay to Lake
Saint-Jean then to Montréal.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday approaching low 994 mb located over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: