L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 10 December 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots early this morning and to southwest 25 to 35 this morning. Wind diminishing to westerly 15 to 25 early this evening and to westerly 10 to 15 overnight. Wind southwest 15 Wednesday.
Periods of rain ending this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early this morning.
Temperatures plus 1 rising to plus 6 this afternoon then falling to minus 11 Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 10 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 10 December 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 988 mb located north of Lake Saint-Jean.
By midnight EST tonight departing low 979 mb located over Labrador
At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Erie.
By midnight EST tonight departing cold front from low located on
a line northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At midnight EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 1:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: