L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 April 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 this evening then becoming light Saturday morning.
Flurries ending near noon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 April 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 979 mb located over the northern Gaspe
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 999 mb located over Labrador Coast.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cornwall.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: