L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 May 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Thursday.
Fog patches dissipating this morning. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 May 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1022 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 9:00 a.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located over southern Labrador.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: