L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 10:24 AM EST 12 December 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Friday.
Snow overnight and Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 14 rising to minus 5 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 12 December 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1015 mb located near Sept-Îles.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located over Natashquan.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northeastern half
- Banquereau - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: