L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 September 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 knots becoming north 10 to 15 near noon then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 Sunday morning then becoming light near noon Sunday.
Showers ending late this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 September 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Quebec.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1024 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday high 1024 mb located over Quebec.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: