L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 February 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 this afternoon then diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light Saturday morning.
Snow Saturday afternoon and evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 16 rising to zero Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 February 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing low located over eastern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 4:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located over Montréal.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located over Saguenay River.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: