L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 May 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots early this morning then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 Friday morning and to northeast 15 to 20 Friday evening.
Rain this afternoon tonight and Friday. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 May 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from New Brunswick to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough from low located over Lake
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore - eastern half
- Southwestern Shore - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: