L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 12 December 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northerly 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
Flurries this morning.
Temperatures minus 12 rising to minus 7 Thursday afternoon then falling to minus 12 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 12 December 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Saint-Jean to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Maine.
At 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday approaching trough located on a line
north-south over Lake Superior.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: