L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 10:36 AM EDT 22 October 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots early this afternoon then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to light early Saturday morning.
Showers ending this evening. Fog banks dissipating this afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 October 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located near Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1010 mb located near Sept-Îles.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: