L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 May 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 20 to 30 knots early this morning then diminishing to northeast 15 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Showers ending near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 06:14 AM EDT 23 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 May 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 2:00 p.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Maine.
At 2:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 2:00 p.m. EDT Thursday dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Québec city.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1002 mb located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 998 mb located at 54.5N 74.5W.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: