L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 11:10 AM EDT 22 May 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 15 early this evening and to light late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 20 after midnight and to northeast 20 to 30 early Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 15 near noon Wednesday.
Showers beginning this evening and ending near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 11:10 AM EDT 22 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 May 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1011 mb located northeast of Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 1008 mb located near Gaspé.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight cold front from low located from Saguenay
River to Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday cold front located on a line east-west
over New England.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: