L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 February 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 Saturday morning. Wind becoming light Saturday evening.
Snow beginning late this afternoon and ending Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 10 rising to zero overnight then falling to minus 7 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 February 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1042 mb located over Maine.
By 4:00 p.m. EST today high 1036 mb located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1020 mb located near the Great Lakes.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Saturday low 995 mb located off Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: