L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 18 December 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light near midnight then increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Tuesday evening.
Snow beginning early Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 11. High Tuesday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 December 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Tadoussac.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: