Halifax Harbour and Approaches
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 23 June 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light this morning then becoming southwest 15 near noon Sunday. Wind diminishing to light Sunday afternoon.
Showers beginning near midnight and ending Sunday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Sunday evening.
High today plus 16. Low tonight plus 10. High Sunday plus 16.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 23 June 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the southern Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing ridge located southeast of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over southern Quebec.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located over the Gulf of
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line east-west over
the southwestern Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday merging trough located over Nova Scotia.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: