Halifax Harbour and Approaches
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 May 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light this morning then becoming southeast 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to light Monday evening.
High today plus 13. Low tonight plus 5. High Monday plus 13.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 27 May 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located from Labrador to Nova Scotia
then to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1015 mb located south of Cape Cod.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday low 1010 mb located over Georges Bank.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line east-west over
the southern Marine District.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT today departing trough located south of the
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: