Halifax Harbour and Approaches
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 15 August 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to east 10 to 15 knots Tuesday morning and to east 15 to 20 Tuesday evening.
High today plus 22. Low tonight plus 16. High Tuesday plus 22.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 15 August 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1005 mb located over the northeastern
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 1008 mb located east of
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1011 mb located east of Cape Hatteras.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1011 mb located southwest of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today building ridge located from Quebec to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located from Quebec to Nova Scotia.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: