Gulf - Port au Port
Issued 03:00 AM NDT 14 June 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon and to south 25 near midnight. Wind backing to southeast 30 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 13 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 14 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4957N 5532W to 5000N 5345W to 5105N 5230W to 5500N 5210W to 5600N
5320W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5800W to 5730N 5100W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 14 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5118N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5721W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM NDT 14 June 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. NDT today departing low 981 mb located east of the
At 3:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located over the eastern Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:44 AM NDT 14 June 2021 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: