Gulf - Port au Port
Issued 10:00 AM NDT 24 May 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots this afternoon except light over southeastern sections. Wind increasing to southwest 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 23 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4640N 5310W to 4645N 4615W to 4850N 4615W to 5100N 4720W to 5715N
5040W to 5650N 4750W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 May estimated from Quebec near
5006N 6144W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5914W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northeast of the
western iceberg limit.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 24 May 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Grand Banks.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing trough located south of the
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over central Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: