Gulf - Port au Port
Issued 03:00 AM NDT 15 June 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind south 25 knots backing to southeast 30 this afternoon then veering to south 25 Wednesday morning. Wind backing to southeast 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon then diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers this afternoon tonight and Wednesday. Fog patches forming near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 3:01 PM EDT 14 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4950N 5547W to 5000N 5345W to 5105N 5230W to 5540N 5200W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5800W to 5730N 5100W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5118N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5721W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM NDT 15 June 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today low 1004 mb located over Quebec.
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday low 999 mb located over the Gaspe
At 3:00 a.m. NDT today Tropical Storm Bill 1003 mb located at
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday Post-tropical Storm Bill 1007 mb located
at 46.5N 54.5W.
At 3:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located over the eastern Marine
By 10:00 a.m. NDT today departing ridge located east of the Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:43 AM NDT 15 June 2021 Tropical storm Bill is currently northeast of Cape Hatteras and is
expected to transition into a post-tropical storm late today, before
dissipating over Banquereau Wednesday morning.
At 12:30 A.M. NDT, tropical storm Bill was located near latitude 36.7
north and longitude 69.8 west, about 291 nautical miles east
northeast of Cape Hatteras. Maximum sustained winds were estimated at
40 knots and central pressure at 1003 MB. Tropical storm Bill was
moving northeast at 20 knots.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: