Gulf - Port au Port
Issued 08:00 PM NDT 16 July 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots Tuesday afternoon.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 16 July 2018
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 16 July 2018
Wednesday Wind south 25 knots.
Thursday Wind west 15 to 20 knots backing to southwest 20.
Friday Wind southwest 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 16 July 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4724N 5242W to 4715N 4715W to 4800N 4615W to 5230N 4830W to 5700N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5055N 5859W to Newfoundland near 5015N 5733W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 16 July 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight low 1011 mb located east of Sable Island.
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday low 1012 mb located over southern
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: