Issued 10:00 AM ADT 20 July 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this afternoon with gusts to 25 ending this evening. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late overnight then veering to northwest 10 to 15 early Sunday morning. Wind becoming variable 10 to 15 near noon Sunday.
Showers beginning Sunday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Fog patches reforming late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 July 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located south of
the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over Quebec.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Maritimes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: