Issued 03:00 AM ADT 08 August 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this afternoon and to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Sunday.
Fog patches this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 8 August 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the southern Marine
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday departing trough located over Laurentian
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Maine to Laurentian Fan.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located southeast of the Marine
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: