Issued 08:00 PM ADT 21 April 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 15 knots diminishing to light after midnight then becoming westerly 15 Sunday morning.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 21 April 2018
Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 21 April 2018
Monday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots backing to southwest 10 to 15 in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 late in the day.
Wednesday Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 21 April 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 April 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4535N 6040W to 4530N
5840W to 4600N 5805W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5915W. Sea ice west
of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 21 April 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 991 mb located northeast
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary high 1033 mb located
near the Great Lakes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: