Issued 03:30 PM ADT 22 May 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots becoming southwest 15 after midnight then diminishing to light early Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to variable 15 Wednesday afternoon and to northerly 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Showers beginning late overnight and ending Wednesday evening. Fog patches forming Wednesday morning and dissipating Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6015W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5705W. Sea ice north of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 22 May 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located southeast of the Marine
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough from low located over the St. Lawrence
River extending westward.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday low located over Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low located over Banquereau.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: