Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 April 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light late overnight. Wind light Monday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 22 April 2018
Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 22 April 2018
Tuesday Wind light becoming southerly 15 knots late in the day.
Wednesday Wind southerly 20 knots increasing to southerly 30 late in the day.
Thursday Wind south 35 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 22 April 2018 Today Tonight and Monday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 April 2018 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4535N 6040W to 4530N
5840W to 4600N 5805W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5915W. Sea ice west
of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 April 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4712N 5255W to 4545N 4700W to 4615N 4600W to 4730N 4445W to 4815N
4445W to 5300N 4900W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5012N 6048W to Newfoundland near 4855N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 April 2018 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight high 1031 mb located from Quebec to the
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday high 1034 mb located west of the Marine
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: