Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 July 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots backing to southeast 10 to 15 Monday morning.
A few showers beginning Monday morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 July 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4724N 5244W to 4715N 4600W to 4800N 4445W to 4845N 4445W to 5700N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5116N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5036N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 July 2018 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary high located east of
the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday trough located over southern Labrador.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: