Issued 10:00 AM ADT 26 May 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots early this afternoon then veering to southwest 15 to 20 this evening. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday.
Showers ending this afternoon. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 3:13 PM EDT 25 May 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4704N 5508W to 4525N 5350W to 4500N 4630W to 4620N 4400W to 4730N
4405W to 5500N 4855W to 6130N 5700W to 6230N 5430W to 5710N 4700W
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Quebec near
5017N 5953W to Newfoundland near 4907N 5823W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 26 May 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of Laurentian Fan.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Great Lakes to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: