Issued 03:00 AM ADT 21 July 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northerly 15 to 20 knots backing to northwest 10 to 15 this morning then diminishing to light near noon. Wind increasing to southeast 15 early this evening then veering to southerly 20 near midnight. Wind southerly 20 Sunday.
A few showers and fog patches with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 July 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4724N 5244W to 4715N 4615W to 4800N 4500W to 4830N 4500W to 5245N
4800W to 5700N 5200W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5116N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5036N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 21 July 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the southeastern Marine
By 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low located over West Scotian Slope.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today low located over Southwestern Shore.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low located near Cape Hatteras.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday low located over southern Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - eastern half
- West Scotian Slope - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: