Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 May 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots tonight and Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 4:11 PM EDT 24 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4640N 5310W to 4640N 4700W to 4720N 4545W to 4845N 4545W to 5110N
4715W to 5715N 5040W to 5620N 4525W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 May estimated from Quebec near
5006N 6144W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5914W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 May 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the southern Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located from Long Island to the
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: