Issued 03:30 PM ADT 16 July 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this evening. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday.
Showers overnight. Showers beginning Wednesday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 16 July 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located south of the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: