Issued 10:00 AM ADT 21 June 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwesterly 15 knots early this evening then diminishing to light Tuesday afternoon.
Showers Tuesday. Risk of thunderstorms late Tuesday afternoon. Fog patches forming near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 21 June 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today departing trough located east of the
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough from 986 mb low located from Quebec
to the Great Lakes.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday deepening trough located from Labrador
to New Brunswick.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located south of Cape Cod.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sable Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:52 AM ADT 21 June 2021 Tropical cyclone information..
As of 10:00 A.M. ADT, tropical depression Claudette was located
At 36.1 north 76.4 west, 50 nautical miles south-southwest of
Norfolk, Virginia. Maximum sustained winds are estimated at 35 knots
with a central pressure of 1005 MB. Claudette is moving
east-northeast at 24 knots. Latest indications show the remains of
Claudette tracking across the Maritimes marine district on Tuesday
and it could bring some gales to the region.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: