Issued 03:00 AM ADT 30 June 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon then becoming light this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 30 June 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1017 mb located over West Scotian Slope.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1014 mb located over Laurentian Fan.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday trough from 1010 mb low located on a line
north-south over eastern Laurentian Fan.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday approaching cold front located northwest
of the St. Lawrence River.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: