Issued 08:00 PM ADT 30 September 2023
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light tonight and Sunday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 30 September 2023
Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 30 September 2023
Monday Wind northerly 15 to 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind northerly 20 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 30 September 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 1 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
4926N 5355W to 5030N 5045W to 5345N 5045W to 5915N 5700W to 6000N
5210W to 5845N 4600W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 1 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 30 September 2023 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1008 mb located southwest of Georges
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday low 1005 mb located south of Georges Bank.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:43 PM ADT 30 September 2023 A low pressure system southwest of Georges Bank this evening will
intensify as it very slowly moves east to lie south of Georges Bank
by Sunday evening. Strong to gale force easterlies are expected north
of the low this evening through Sunday.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank - southern half and West Scotian Slope - southern half.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Laurentian Fan - southwestern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: