Eastern Shore - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 15 May 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light Monday morning.
Showers and fog banks.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 May 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5011N 6116W to 4929N 6045W to
Newfoundland near 5035N 5723W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 15 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5520W to 4535N 5330W to 4515N 4900W to 4700N 4750W to 4925N
4745W to 5715N 5040W to 5625N 4740W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 May estimated from Quebec near
5013N 6118W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5915W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 15 May 2022 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing ridge located over the eastern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the western Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the eastern Marine District.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: