Eastern Shore - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 21 August 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots Wednesday afternoon and to south 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Showers beginning Wednesday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 21 August 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5246W to 4530N 4700W to 4545N 4445W to 4700N 4445W to 5100N
4800W to 5700N 5400W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Aug estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5156N 5600W to Newfoundland near 5131N 5600W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 21 August 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1011 mb located over Laurentian Fan.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday low 1010 mb located over the Avalon
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located from Newfoundland to Maine.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located north of Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1002 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 995 mb located over southern Quebec.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Laurentian Fan - southwestern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: