Issued 03:00 AM ADT 20 August 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 near noon then becoming variable 10 to 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to light overnight. Wind light Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 19 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4911N 5354W to 5030N 4835W to 5630N 4940W to 5850N 5550W to 5955N
5240W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5842W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Eastern ShoreIssued 03:00 AM ADT 20 August 2022
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 20 August 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today departing low 1003 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located west of the Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the Marine District.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: