East Scotian Slope
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 08 August 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 this afternoon then increasing to southwest 25 Tuesday morning.
Showers Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 7 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4722N 5248W to 4925N 4855W to 5300N 4900W to 5540N 5125W to 5700N
5330W to 5930N 5640W to 6025N 5155W to 5820N 4655W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5046N 5911W to Newfoundland near 5006N 5736W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 8 August 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today cold front located from Newfoundland to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing cold front located east of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1007 mb located over eastern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1008 mb located over Cabot Strait.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: