East Scotian Slope
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 26 May 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots veering to southwest 15 to 20 late this evening. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday.
Showers overnight and Wednesday. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 26 May 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4704N 5508W to 4525N 5350W to 4430N 4645W to 4605N 4400W to 4730N
4350W to 5100N 4630W to 5500N 5000W to 6100N 5900W to 6245N 5600W to
5800N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 May estimated from Quebec near
5018N 5954W to Newfoundland near 4920N 5806W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 26 May 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line east-west
over New Brunswick.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Marine District.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: