East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
Issued 08:00 PM NDT 05 August 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots and locally gusts to 20 along the coast. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Friday.
Scattered showers overnight and Friday morning. Fog banks forming late this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 5 August 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 6 Aug estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5222N 5538W to 5245N 5445W to 5400N 5300W to 5515N 5215W to
5755N 5555W to 5900N 5800W to 6045N 5130W to 5825N 4600W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 5 August 2021 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located over the southern Grand
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Friday ridge located southeast of the Grand Banks.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: